Our services include the maintenance and repair of emergency power systems for stationary/mobile applications, combined heat and power units and pumps as well as marine auxiliary and emergency generating sets from all well-known domestic and foreign manufacturers.
- Annual complete maintenance of your emerency power generating set with engine, generator, switchgears, conveyor/sprinkler pumps incl. function test, load run and/or black test according to the manufacturer's specifications
- Delivery of all necessary consumables/spare parts (incl. disposal of old parts) with original parts of the respective manufacturers
- Preparation of service and maintenance contracts
- Repairs/conversion work on all common emerency power generating sets
- Customer training
- Global service through sales partners
Our service department will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
All details are subject to constant further development of our products and may therefore contain changes that have not yet been incorporated. Therefore, in the case of an order, only the data from our order confirmation shall apply.